- Meet Our Team
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about the people who care.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At Sierra Animal Hospital, we believe that each pet is a member of the family, and should be treated with
the utmost personal attention. Following guidelines provided by the American Animal Hospital Association, we provide high quality medical care for our patients. We are a full service hospital offering routine care, surgery, and internal medicine.
Our clean, modern facility is designed with the most state of the art equipment available. Our medical staff offers professional, caring support and treatment for your very special friends.
Did you know that accreditation is not mandatory for veterinary practices? As an AAHA-accredited Hospital since 2014, Sierra Animal Hospital voluntarily chooses to be evaluated on approximately 900 standards of veterinary excellence.
Every three years, our animal hospital is re-evaluated to make sure we are keeping up with industry updates. AAHA is the only organization that accredits veterinary practices in the United States and Canada. The American Animal Hospital's Association sets the standard for quality animal care.
• Wellness care: physical exams, geriatric care, and vaccinations
• Surgery: Modern surgical facility with monitoring equipment including blood pressure, and EKG.
• Dental Care: Routine prophylaxis
• Dental Radiograhy: allow evaluation of hidden pathology of tooth not visible during routine oral exam.
• Digital Radiography: lower exposure safer for pets, superior image quality, and images can be transferred to specialists for second opinions.
• Laboratory: In House Lab, CBC, Chemistry Panels, and Electrolytes
• Hospitalization: In hospital nursing and monitoring
• Pharmacy: heartworm preventatives, antibiotics, flea medications, etc.
• Bathing: medicated baths
• 3 Year Core Vaccines: prevent over vaccination, and possible unneccesary risks.
We have been with Dr. Sierra and her staff for 5 years and have recently moved 20 miles away. But because of her excellent service and her loving care, we will continue to travel to her for the care of our fur babies. Everyone on her staff is professional, caring and treats us and our kitties as if we were part of the family. While we have had other Vets in the last 20 years that were good, Dr. Sierra is by far our favorite not only because of her knowledge and caring attitude but also because she has built her business surrounded by staff that are as compassionate about what they do as she is. And it shows..